Fast Park Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Valet parking doesn't get more exciting than FastPark.
Our digital valet parking service uses the latest tools to provide a quick, convenient and secure start to our passengers by providing them with conscientious valet services at Edinburgh Airport.
We are looking for motivated team players who excel in customer service.
You will engage with passengers on their arrival to the FastPark facility, collect their vehicles then safely and securely drive the vehicle to a remote parking area for long stay parking.
On the day of return, you will safely deliver the passengers car back to the FastPark facility ready for collection.
You must be a safe and confident driver with a full UK licence.
- Great customer service and team working skills
- Good communication skills
- Essential: Full UK driving licence held for a minimum of 3 years and with no more than 3 penalty points current at any time
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rate and shift pay
- Free on-site staff car parking (when you are working and when you go on holiday)
- Discounted shopping in the various retail and catering outlets within the Terminal
- Discounts on some of the public transport services to the airport
- Pension scheme
We are passionate about developing people and their career aspirations within the airport. Whether that’s in the same department or another team we provide secondment and permanent job opportunities across the campus. Whatever role you want to do, we’ll provide all the support you need to help you take flight including access to training courses.