Swissport - Baggage Agent
Job Type: Full time
Ready for take off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
This is a fixed term full time contract until the 31st December 2023
Pay: £11.31 per hour, this is made up of £10.64 per hour plus an allowance
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us! As a Swissport Baggage Agent, you will play a vital role in our airport operation.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment.
Our Baggage Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Baggage sorting and transportation
- Unit load devise control
- Airside Driving
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You're organised and can manage time well
- Your physically fit as lifting up to 32kg as required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services
- Impressive career development opportunities are also available across Swissport’s global network.
- Work with a great team every shift
- Industry benefits
- Permanent roles
- And much more
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.