Swissport - Ramp Agent
Job Type: Full time
Ready for take off? Join Swissport for an exciting career in aviation.
This is a 37.5 hour per week role ending on the 31st December 2023 Pay: £11.31 per hour - which equates to a full-time salary of £22,051.44 p.a
This is made up of a basic rate of £10.64 per hour plus a monthly allowance of up to £108.88.
Our Ramp Agents perform a range of duties, which may include:
- Aircraft baggage loading and unloading
- Baggage sorting and transportation
- Aircraft push back
- Unit load devise control
- Airside Driving
What would make you stand out for this role?
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe.
- Our roles are permanent on either a full or part-time basis.
- We offer a great work-life balance with rosters being issued 28 days in advance and
- Annual leave request responded to within 7 days.
- From day one you’ll receive free access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- You'll benefit from free car parking, uniform and PPE.
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful appointments) open until 31st March 23.
- We offer an industry leading induction and training programme.
- You’ll have access to on-going learning and development opportunities.
- A skills-based grading structure, which offers career development and progression.
- Being part of a great team.
- Airport specific retail discounts.
- and much more!
As well as an exciting new career, we offer:
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible and fixed roster patterns
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Working with a variety of customers and aircraft types from Embraer’s to Boeing 777-300er
- Training and upskilling offered to all new members
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries around the globe.
We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.