Job Type: Full time
- Manage supplier e-mail inboxes
- Assist with internal and external customer queries
- Engage and liaise with Accounts Payable Team to ensure timely execution of payments
- Set up suppliers and amend supplier details on accounting system. This entails liaising with internal and external customers
- Manage the Companies contract database
- Organise, attend and take minutes of stakeholder/supplier meetings
- Engage with requisitioners/administration teams to ensure accuracy on purchase orders raised
- Analyse P-card spend engaging with the business to control spend and utilise current supply base
- Add and remove requisitioners and manage purchases in our supplier portals
- Update Standard Operating Procedures when required
- Ensure adherence to process and policies whilst ensuring business continuity
- Generally assist the Team as required
To apply for this role, you'll need
- Experience in carrying out similar office duties
- Educated to National 5 in maths and English as a minimum
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral interpersonal and professional
- Experience using Microsoft 365 and IT literate
If your experience looks slightly different to what we’ve listed here, we encourage you to still apply. You could add something we didn’t know we needed.
- Pension scheme- employer contributions can be up to 7%
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Supporting your health and wellbeing- private healthcare after 1 years’ service, access to our Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health services
- Free car parking on site and when you go on holiday
- We offer a range of other benefits, find out more here
We are Edinburgh Airport, where Scotland meets the world. The success of the airport comes down to our people, and you can help us deliver even more big days for our passengers and colleagues. The development of your career is important to us, and we’ll support and encourage this every step of the way. As a business we’re driven by our values – they’re at the core of our culture and everything we do. We’re looking for people who will demonstrate these values day-in, day-out. So if this sounds like you, apply now and get ready for your career to take off.
Building a diverse workforce that is inclusive and accessible to all is a priority for our business. As part of this journey, we are proud to be the first UK airport to be endorsed by WORK180. They only recognise great employers for all women. Find out about our policies on our WORK180 employer page.
As a Disability Confident Leader, we are committed to ensuring applicants with a disability can participate fully in our recruitment process. Please let us know in your application form if you require any adjustments, such as parking arrangements or alternative methods of communication.