Senior Account Manager (Performance Marketing)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Performance Manager to work with the UK's leading brands, advertising on Finder.com. As an experienced and commercially minded manager with a passion for digital performance marketing, your responsibility is not just to find, secure and develop new partnerships, but to blow clients away with excellent service and strong results underpinned by campaign analysis and strong, long-term relationship building.
This role is based in London and the successful candidate will be able to make use of our hybrid working policy, with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
This is your opportunity to join finder.com, one of the UK's fastest-growing personal finance platforms and winner of 4 UK Employee Experience 2022 awards (Best Place to Work, Health & Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development).
We are part of a global group helping six million people every month make better financial decisions. Learn more about us here: finder.com/uk/careers or here https://www.linkedin.com/company/finder/life
The goal of this role is to increase revenue and exceed growth targets.
- Develop long term profitable relationships with existing advertisers
- Negotiate better rates (CPC, CPA, % revenue share) from existing advertisers.
- Sell additional placements (native tenancies, email & branded content)
- Acquire new relationships with leading financial services providers and their agencies.
- Work with our publishing team to maximise conversions for advertisers campaigns.
- Work with our paid media team to help establish sustainable campaigns.
- Innovate and improve our current strategies, tactics and processes.
- This role reports to the Head of Performance UK (Client Services).
Desired Experience and Skills
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to take ownership of key accounts, be confident negotiating commercial terms and be across all the details of your client’s campaigns.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in account management or business development.
- Natural relationship-builder.
- Enthusiasm for new business development.
- Understanding of affiliate and performance marketing.
- Confident in analysing campaign click, conversion and yield data.
- Organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Confident and excellent communicator with keen attention to detail.
- Experience with personal finance clients is an advantage.
- Up to 38 days leave (25 holiday + 5 life leave + 8 public)
- Flexibility in when and where you can work with our hybrid policy
- Private medical cover with Vitality Health
- Cool office next to Borough Market: 20 St Thomas Street, London Bridge
- Free daily lunch (Just Eat), breakfast, fruit, snacks & coffee
- Participation in our Finder Equity Plan (share options)
- 18 weeks of paid Parental Leave for both primary & secondary carers
- Regular socials
- Flexible training budget plus regular in-house masterclasses
- Pension contributions are calculated on the base entire salary
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, 27in screen & Macbook Pro
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.