Competency Development Specialist
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
To be responsible for the competence monitoring, development and assessment of the rail operations team (principally train drivers), in order to meet the on-going business requirements.
- Competent & medically capable of driving trains in the UK with a valid ETDL (European Train Drivers License).
- At least 3 years UK train driving experience.
- Hold an industry standard training / assessing qualification.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of safe and efficient railway operations, including but not limited to the application of operating instructions, policies, procedures, rule book, & railway standards.
- Experience in managing people within an operational environment.
- Experience of working with unions at a local level.
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team