Train Presentation Team Leader
GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Job Type: Not Specified
WANT TO BE A PART OF WHO WE ARE?
Rail is a fantastic industry to work in, offering real career development and opportunities. We're passionate about having a diverse workforce. We want enthusiastic individuals with great interpersonal skills from all backgrounds to apply for this position and particularly would like to hear from women and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
Our goal is to build a culture where we attract, develop and retain talent that is truly representative of the communities we serve, where all colleagues can thrive and be themselves at work, and where everyone feels welcomed, valued and safe.
GTR are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
ARE YOU THE LEADER FOR US?
We expect you to have people management involvement as you will be assisting in managing a team, so you will work in conjunction with the line manager to develop individuals by coaching and identifying any training needs for staff. That coupled with the ability to build constructive relationships with people at all levels.
In return, you'll be rewarded with an interesting and varied work schedule, in an environment where learning and progression is actively encouraged.
What we can offer you:
- Final salary pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free travel on GTR and sister groups for you and your family
- 75% off travel on other train operating companies for you, and leisure for your family
- Discounted Oyster Card (TfL)
- GTR offers maternity, paternity and adoption leave and time off for prenatal care, as well as shared parental leave - all part of our commitment to family friendly policies
- Benefits package includes discounts with many retailers from our StarHub
Please see the job description for more details.