GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Location: West Sussex
Job Type: Not Specified
We are currently seeking Shuttle Drivers to provide safe transportation of our traincrew between GTR locations. You will be based at our Horsham Thameslink Driver Depot reporting into the Local Operations Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be punctual transportation of traincrew between specified locations, passing on any relevant information in a clear timely manner, responsible for having a clean vehicle both inside and out and reporting any issues to the vehicle. You will possess good communication skills both orally and written and the ability to proactively seek and assist customers.
Please note this role is on a shift pattern basis, earliest start will be 5AM and latest finish will be 2325, there will be Saturday and Sunday working involved.
- Valid clean UK Driver's Licence
- Polite and Professional deamenour
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and concentrate to ensure road safety
- Basic knowledge of computers hand held devices and other relevant electronic applications
- Working experience in a customer-facing environment.
Successful candidates will enjoy free travel on entire GTR network, discounted travel on other train operating companies, final pension salary scheme, discounts from High Street shops and much more.