GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Job Type: Full time
Great opportunity for Internal Auditors to work in the rail industry
In this role you will provide assurance to the CFO and the GTR Board that suitable mitigations or controls have been put in place to address the main business, operational and financial risks. Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement in all areas. Maximise the use of technological solutions, particularly those offered by Microsoft 365.
We are looking for someone who can bring the following to this role:-
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (CCAB) or Internal Auditor (CIIA) [ESSENTIAL]
- Oracle or other GL accounting system
- Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel and Word; Power BI desirable
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining an attention to detail
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present findings clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Internal or external auditing
- Rail or transport industry
- Working in an environment where transformational change is the norm
Full JD attached.