Infrastructure Projects Manager
GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit an Infrastructure Projects Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our work on a variety of infrastructure projects. As Infrastructure Projects Manager, you'll look after a wide range of internal and external projects, ranging from industry enhancement schemes to business change projects. Working with the Infrastructure Programmes Manager, you'll be joining a small team delivering exciting rail infrastructure upgrades, passenger plans for engineering blockades and much more.
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience of project management
- Customer-focused mindset
- Good knowledge of railway operations
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Analytical thinker with the ability to challenge the norm
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This role will suit a forward thinker who can understand complex problems, think through the impact of decisions on the business and work with others to influence or adapt plans.