Project Manager – Continuous Improvement
GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Location: West Sussex
Job Type: Full time
Currently looking to recruit a Project Manager - (Continuous Improvement) located at Three Bridges (ROC)
Do you have the following experience, knowledge, and qualifications?
The job requires the following blend of experience, knowledge, skills, and behaviours (all are essential, unless otherwise shown and will be assessed by application and/or interview/assessment):
- Has demonstrable experience in project work, managing all aspects of a project lifecycle, from concept to handover and close,
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and supporting the delivery of performance-improvement activities,
- Project Management Qualifications, such as PRINCE 2 or Agile, are desirable, with demonstrable experience in the creation and maintenance of project documentation throughout a Project lifecycle,
- Experience with change management,
- Good knowledge of general business processes and organisational frameworks, such as goals, strategy, culture, and structure,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely,
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a time-sensitive and stressful environment to deliver change,
- Intermediate level or higher in project management systems such as Microsoft Planner, Excel and PowerPoint,
- A good knowledge of how the railway works would be advantageous.
What we can offer you:
- Final salary pension
- Free travel on GTR and sister groups for you and your family
- 75% off travel on other train operating companies for you, and leisure for your family
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted Oyster Card
- GTR offers maternity, paternity and adoption leave and time off for prenatal care, as well as shared parental leave - all part of our commitment to family friendly policies
- StarHub – our great benefits package which, for example, includes discounts with many retailers.
Please refer to our full job description of what is required prior to applying.