UX Engineer - Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Front-End Engineer - Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
Summary of role:
As a Front-End engineer you will be leveraging the latest technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our customers. Contributing to the Chase UK mobile app, you will help your team design, build and run features from inception through to production.
Your technical skills should include:
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Familiarity with writing unit tests
- Building applications using React Native
- Native application development across Android / iOS in Kotlin / Swift
- Backend development with Node
- Comfortable working with projects partially or fully using TypeScript
- Using latest React features
- End to end testing applications with Detox / Appium
- Building client / server side GraphQL
- Familiarity with build pipelines and tools
Your soft skills should include:
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team
- Ability to focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English