Global Equities - Platform & Product Development - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
If you are an experienced Product Owner with strong Equities Derivatives E-Trading experience - we are looking for you to join our Equities Volatility Trading business. You will be able to demonstrate a track record in transformational work for designing, building, or managing high performance electronic trading platforms.
- Engage end-users (i.e. traders) and other stakeholders (i.e. Quants, Tech, Compliance, Risk, etc.) for E2E performance of derivatives e-trading platform;
- Envisioning and writing specifications and validation of Equities Derivatives electronic trading system features and performance enhancements;
- Perform the product manager/owner role in the software development lifecycle;
- Work with technology partners to ensure the relevant technology investment programs are aligned to the EDG business objectives and desired outcomes;
- Ensure accountability in the delivery of the relevant technology investments to ensure they are on time, on budget and scope.
- Be aware of emerging trends, developments and disruptions, understand the impact for the EDG business and work with stakeholders to ensure the EDG business platforms and client facing solutions remain best-in class.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience in electronic trading technology (e.g. tech, quant, or trading)
- A proven track record project execution, demonstrating the ability to deliver large projects end-to-end;
- Front office experience would be a significant plus;
- Equity Derivatives knowledge preferred;
- Direct familiarity and comfort with basic scripting/coding (e.g. Python) for analysis (i.e. not for required for enterprise software development) is highly desirable.
You’ve got this!