Private Bank Analyst - Investment Operations
Job Type: Full time
If you a proactive team player with an analytical approach and can adapt in an ever changing environment, this could be the role for you.
Investment Operations supports the Private Banking business in Asia, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Latin America. The department develops and manages innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to clients, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
As part of the Investment Operations department, you will be aligned to a team where you will develop in-depth product knowledge and serve as a vital resource for the front office and client facing stakeholders. The Middle Office teams are aligned to products (Alternatives, Bonds, Derivatives, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Loans & Deposits, and Mutual Funds) or processes (Income, Corporate Actions, Asset Transfers, Tax, Client Reporting and Data Management). Their role is about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business.
- Depending on the specific role, typical responsibilities will include order management, trade capture, static data maintenance, position valuations, money transfer processing and settlement of all transactions initiated for or by International Private Bank Clients worldwide
- The key focus in each of those areas is to ensure that business activities are carried out in an efficient, controlled and timely manner by understanding, reviewing and implementing processes, systems and procedures in the context of a growing business with increasingly complex product offerings
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong commitment and exceptional drive
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions
- High sense of integrity
- Possess strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure
- Competency with MS Office applications required, advanced Excel skills beneficial
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience of working for a Financial institution or a process led environment would be desirable