EMEA Global Workforce Screening - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Global Security Function
Global Security protects the firm's employees and assets throughout the world. This mission is executed through the implementation of technology, best-in-class talent, and client collaboration. As a part of Global Security, Global Workforce Screening is responsible for conducting the Firm’s screening processes in order to ensure a safe and secure working environment and to guard against the potential liability to the Firm’s employees, customers, facilities, assets and reputation.
The role will support the expansion of the International Consumer Banking (ICB) business, in EMEA, partnering with HR to ensure the smooth delivery of screening services within the onboarding process. Some travel may be required.
Tasks and Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for the management of screening for ICB hiring of permanent staff and contingent workers, being the interface between HR and the business, the GWS operations team, and the Screening Vendors to manage timelines and the overall delivery of screening across EMEA.
- Involved in the management of project screenings across all businesses as and when required
- Planning – ensure understanding of hiring demands across multiple locations and prepare screening project delivery plans
- Co-ordination – ensure screening requirements and process are understood, develop and provide training where required
- Execution – provide onsite or virtual support to HR and the candidates where required on the screening initiation and registration process
- Reporting – provide status updates and pre-empt any screening issues, coordinating with the GWS operations team
- Identify and escalate risk as it relates to process; implement controls to mitigate risk
- Interact with stakeholders and develop relationships with partners such as Human Resources, Employee Relations, Assignment Sponsors, Sourcing and project teams; globally.
- Drive best practice and efficient practices; keep procedures, job aids and training documents updated
- Prepare After Action Reports (debrief/lessons learned) session following project screenings to review opportunities for improvement and drive process improvement
- Carry out any other duties or projects as directed by EMEA GS Senior managers and to provide general support to all product lines when required
- Report to the EMEA Global Workforce Screening VP in London
- 6+ years experience in a pre-employment screening, human resource management, or compliance role covering multiple jurisdictions
- Operations experience
- Experience in using metrics to drive operational performance within an organization
- Strong data reporting and macro skills; working knowledge of Confluence, Robotics & Sharepoint
- Experience working with partners, globally
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience with risk and controls, data privacy programs, process improvement
- Experience handling confidential, personal & sensitive information
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.