Outsourcing Portfolio Manager - Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMERY OF ROLE/JOB DESCRIPTION –
You will be working within a small team that is responsible for Regulatory Interactions, Governance, and Outsourcing for the International Consumer Business (ICB) and your key area of responsibility will be in the Outsourcing team. Given ICB’s culture of helping where the needed arises, you will collaborate across all of International Consumer to help in the management of ongoing suppliers and intra-group relationships as well as regulatory reporting deliverables and design, assist in the development, implementation and management of processes related to Outsourcing. Your role will require the ability to understand and design processes, including analysis of the new regulatory requirements, working with the different teams to agree the requirements, development of an implementation/project plan and coordinating and management of the implementation as well as reporting to management. A person who works well with a team, a self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, growing and fluid business. You will need to familiarize yourself with the nature of third party and intra-group Outsourcing engagements in order to enable you to provide both support to and oversight of the activities that the owners of the engagements (delivery managers/service owners/executive sponsors) are responsible for. You will be expected to ensure that we meet the required standards, but do this in the most efficient and effective way so that the business can provide the best customer service.
- Effective oversight of ICB’s Outsourcing activities including, onboarding, due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Develop expertise across areas of outsourcing related oversight, governance and regulatory deliverables including analysis of rules and regulations, firmwide Policies, Standards, Control Procedures and Tools
- Project planning and delivery.
- Support with drafting regulatory papers, metrics, status updates and other reporting as required.
- Develop a strong understanding of the overall business and technology processes across ICB in order to deliver on the team’s objectives.
- Facilitate communication and follow up actions, capture test results and publish key reports for management review
- Implement and maintain effective coordination and collaboration with stakeholders across the firm in the area of outsourcing (delivery managers, executive sponsors, service owners, Line of business representatives and providers and the firm’s Global Supplier Services teams)
- Design and develop Outsourcing metrics and reporting
- Represent ICB at and at times present to the relevant outsourcing governance forums on matters related to ICB
- Act as the owner and subject matter expert of the outsourcing framework and supporting procedures, working closely with leadership teams, Legal, Compliance, Product teams, Operations Teams, Technology, etc.
- Assist in Maintaining an Outsourcing Register across multiple entities
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in compliance, controls or operational risk.
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholder groups at different levels and within different areas of the business.
- Understanding of IT environments is a plus (cloud infrastructure, architecture, data management)
- Experience in an outsourced environment desirable
- Experience in change management and/or project management within an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban) and comfortable using associated tools including; Jira and Confluence Excellent written and verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills, and strong formal presentation abilities
- Effective interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across teams and across multiple geographic locations.
- Individual must be a self-starter and ambitious to develop in a fast-moving firmwide function, that is forward-looking and Service Delivery oriented
- Planning, prioritisation, and time-management skills
- Good networking skills and initiative are critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.