Senior Operations Innovation Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
The Service Delivery Operation Innovation team is responsible for identifying new opportunities and solutions to resolve issues in our processes and fill gaps in our systems capabilities. We identify problems across the business, evaluate potential solutions internally or externally, build business cases and collaborate with relevant Operations stakeholders and Product to implement these solutions.
This particular Customer Experience Data Associate role will be responsible for harnessing data of the customer’s journey to identify areas for improvement which would positively impact the customer’s experience. They will report directly into Service Delivery Ops Innovation team, with strong connections into the Customer Experience and Operations teams to provide insights for app and journey design.
- Examine customer journey data on a regular basis and identify points of friction and waste.
- Identify the relevant teams who have a stake in that customer journey and engage those stakeholders in the issue.
- Collate feedback and use cases from stakeholders regarding the ideal state of their processes to resolve the issue.
- Conduct research and identify potential solutions for the issue or process gap.
- Write proposals and present business cases for approval to carry out the solution.
- Manage Proof of Concept projects, engaging stakeholders across the business to test the new solutions’ ability to meet our needs.
- Ensure compliance of the solution with the relevant governance, privacy, legal, and conduct risk structures.
- Ensure compliance of the solution with the firm’s wider strategy for Service Delivery Operations.
- Manage the handover or roll-out of the solution into the wider business.
- A customer-oriented mindset.
- Experience in Customer Journey Mapping systems is preferred but not necessary.
- Demonstrable experience in using metrics to inform decisions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to keep stakeholders focused and on-topic.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- A detail oriented and disciplined approach to process, quality, and compliance controls.
- Strong documentation skills, able to clearly articulate the problem statement, stakeholder use cases, and solution’s benefits in a business case.
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively at all levels
- Good presentation skills.
- Undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree preferred
- Agile Project Management