Post Trade Technology Business Management Support - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Business Management optimizes business performances by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors and counterweight to Business/Group Heads, and are responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating business risks.
The primary function of the role is to provide comprehensive financial and strategic support to the Post Trade Technology organization working directly with the Derivatives, FX and Intelligent Automation Technology Lead. It will involve regular interaction with key partners across Technology, Operations & Finance.
The successful candidates should have experience in business management and / or strategy roles, preferably in Financial Services or a Technology organization. They should have excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and enjoy handling complexity. We are a lean and agile team and look for people who thrive in this working environment.
An associate in Business Management would be expected to:
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Develop materials for senior Technology and Front Office meetings
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques. Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Assist with workforce management and location strategies, as well as organizational engagement programs, such as Townhalls, skip level engagements employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Drive automation of tasks and processes within the Business Management function
- Summarize the key monthly achievements in the org
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant industry experience, coupled with strategy, business management and / or financial experience
- Possess strong analytical skills with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources
- Ability to identify key issues, develop actionable recommendations and take from inception to delivery
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and drive the agenda under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills to cultivate positive working relationships and outcomes with global stakeholders and team members
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential)