CIB F&BM - Treasury Control Manager - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As the first line of defense for JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC), Control Management prevents, detects and monitors operational, regulatory, and reputational risks. In support of operational excellence, we play a key role in meeting our client commitments to keep their money safe and act as a driving force behind the strategic priorities that will future proof our business in an ever-changing global landscape.
You will cover the Corporate & Investment Bank Treasury (CIBT) EMEA and APAC teams which support the CIB lines of businesses in policy development and execution of balance sheet, funding, liquidity, capital and leverage strategies. Reporting to the Global CIBT Control Manager, you will be part of an agile, future focused, and collaborative team. On any day of the week, you might assess the operational strengths and vulnerabilities involved in a recent business reorganization, design enhancements to our business platform to support new and existing products, develop an advanced technology solution built with machine learning to drive process improvement, or proactively identify and respond to high profile issues or emerging risks of utmost importance to C-suite level committees.
You will be empowered to add value and make an impact from day one. In Control Management you are exposed to a stimulating and rewarding environment, where a wide range of investment and banking activities require engagement with cross-disciplinary teams to build creative solutions.
Our people-first culture underpins everything that we do. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, master new skills for the future, and join a diverse, inclusive community of professionals that embrace teamwork and innovation.You Will:
- Provide operational risk guidance and analysis across the full suite of activities conducted by the CIBT group
- Identify, assess, advise, and drive strategic solutions to increase efficiency and create a more resilient operating environment
- Ensure effectiveness of key controls and lead communications with regulatory and audit bodies, both internally and externally
- Oversee governance of business operational risks, escalating issues appropriately to line of business and Firmwide operating committees
- Collaborate with senior business clients and partners across functional areas (e.g., Legal, Finance, Compliance, Risk) and geographies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Relevant years of relevant experience; financial services industry or background in Process Improvement or Risk Management preferred
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A curious mind that prefers to go deep to understand details
- A positive attitude and team spirit with exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Previous experience in Controls, Business Management or Business facing role
- Understanding of the end to end product life cycle for Derivatives, Securities, and/or Structured Notes
- Competitive pay
- An inclusive, collaborative, and supportive environment
- Intellectual stimulation and the opportunity to drive business change
- Opportunities for internal mobility
- Benefits including Healthcare and Insurance plans, Retirement Savings Program, Family Care, Wellness Programs and Employee Programs
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the most prestigious financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in asset and wealth management, investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking and financial transaction processing.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Securities Services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.