Client Data Associate (Account Maintenance Team Leader)
Job Type: Full time
Account Control Team Analyst - Private Bank – Edinburgh
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customised solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $2.4 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of all that we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end – involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (account opening, products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is all about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business, whilst constantly striving to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
The Account Control Team (ACT) is responsible for the opening and ongoing maintenance of Private Banking Accounts across multiple EMEA platforms and ensuring compliance with local regulatory static data requirements. The Account Control Team offers quality and timely service to clients, while providing an ongoing support to internal stakeholders and acting as a knowledgeable resource for the entire Private Bank.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment which requires to master various processes and liaise with numerous internal stakeholders. The main responsibilities will be:
- Take a lead role as part of the centralised Onboarding reporting team (2 people including Lead)
- Preparing and sending periodic MI and control reports to Client Ops, Business Managers and Front-Office
- Develop knowledge and understanding for each report in order to better assess risks
- Ensure all reports are sent within deadlines and SLA
- Partner with Client Ops and Front-Office on any questions
- Seek to improve and rationalise existing reports, work with Tech and transformation team for automation
- Come with ideas and suggestions
- Partner with the Maintenance team to improve the control side of reporting
- Manage existing person, set objectives, coach and support
Expected Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or relevant commercial experience
- Extensive experience in the financial industry
- Business-level fluency in English essential; French/German/Italian/Spanish language desirable but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office package (specifically MS Excel and MS Word)
- People management experience preferred
We are looking for highly disciplined and self-motivated individual, who is able to multi-task while remaining focused on accuracy and attention to detail.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers extensive training and development opportunities, an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with JPMorgan Chase & Co. Operations in Edinburgh, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.