CIB Strategy Program Manager Associate
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Central Controls Office (CCO) is responsible for oversight and governance of the CIB control environment including: development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage control-related processes; develop and manage the end-to-end process for identification, remediation and completion of control issues, including those driven by regulation and or Compliance requirements.
The Business Supervisory Control Programs Team manage a number of CIB wide control programs, representing the Front office to design and implement technology solutions and controls processes to ensure the Business adherence to their control requirements, both regulatory and Compliance policies.
The Team work closely with the CIB Front office and corporate functions globally, designing and implementing solutions and managing the continued monitoring and oversight of the Business.
- Project Management to lead the implementation of key programs of work
- Lead conversations with stakeholders to define scope, benefits, deliverables and timelines
- Document and execute against agreed deliverables; both timely and to a high standards
- Create test plan documentation and execute
- Design and execute roll-out / communication plans and establish the required operating model and associated processes
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with key stakeholder groups throughout project lifecycle to identify and remediate potential risks to program deliverables
- Ownership of program working groups and presentation of succinct program updates to senior management
- Proactively identify potential risks and interdependencies and propose improvements
- Involvement in other key global, strategic initiatives, as directed
- Strong technical skills and the ability to interpret and understand both business and technical requirements
- Experience of working in a project environment, with the ability to work innovatively and deliver to a high standard
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritise effectively
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and balance the needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- Creative and innovative problem solving, ability to communicate new ideas
- Experience in Financial Services, Operational Risk Management, Control Oversight and/or similar role
- Knowledge of CIB products (Markets, Wholesale Payments & ICB, Securities Services) preferable