Wholesale Credit Risk - EMEA Diversified Financial Institutions Group - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As part of Risk Management and Compliance, you are at the center of keeping JPMorgan Chase strong and resilient. You help the firm grow its business in a responsible way by anticipating new and emerging risks, and using your expert judgement to solve real-world challenges that impact our company, customers and communities. Our culture in Risk Management and Compliance is all about thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo and striving to be best-in-class.
We are looking for a Senior Credit Officer (Vice President / Senior Associate) in London to join the Diversified Financial Institutions Group as part of the EMEA Wholesale Credit Risk Organization.
We are looking for someone excited to join our organization. If you meet the minimum requirements below, you are encouraged to apply to be considered for this role.
- Credit Risk coverage for clients in the Broker/Dealer, Prop Traders, Payments and Fintech sectors
- Carrying out due diligence and credit analysis in order to articulate risk appetite and risk grading.
- Negotiating and provide recommendations for new transaction approvals.
- Portfolio risk management and monitoring.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience in a comparable environment, ideally in a similar Credit Risk, Accounting or Financial Analysis role
- Working knowledge of transaction structures, loan documentation and banking products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to establish credibility and trust with clients and internal partners.
- Energy and motivation to develop and work as part of a team.