JPM Payments - Transformation & Execution - Associate - Based in London or Bournemouth
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you enjoy investigating issues and finding solutions?
Are you comfortable challenging the status quo?
Can you think outside the box to come up with creatives solutions?
Are you interested in learning more about Payment products and sales delivery?
If so, you should consider a role with the Payments Strategic Execution team.
J.P. Morgan Payments is among the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers in one of the most dynamic and rapidly transforming spaces in financial services. In addition to providing international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions, merchant services and trade finance, we continue to invest in future-growth initiatives, such as blockchain, AI & ML, as well as form partnerships with rising fintechs to expand our client base and product offerings.
Boasting more than 135,000 clients in over 180 countries, J.P. Morgan Payments offers specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable J.P. Morgan Payments to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
The JPM Payments Strategic Execution team is a global team that develops and implements Payments strategic initiatives in the area of Ease of Doing Business. It is a broad and diverse portfolio of initiatives driven primarily by Payments client requirements with focus on simplification and digitisation of the business operating model.
The team has a vacancy for an Associate position to work in our EMEA team to manage a number of digitisation projects. The position requires a highly motivated individual to drive a portfolio of various “change the way of doing business” initiatives.
- Project manage change initiatives for EMEA Payments in partnership with, and providing regular updates to senior stakeholders to ensure initiatives are running as planned
- Facilitate working groups with excellent preparation and delivery
- Identify and evaluate implications of business change for clients, products, processes and functions
- Analyse and document business requirements
- Ensure seamless implementation of change by reviewing procedures and similar artefacts for implementation in BAU
- Ensure risk and control requirements are met
- Manage, track and report progress on a regular basis
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis experience including requirements gathering, documentation and process modelling
- Ability to partner collaboratively with business partners and functional support areas
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while delivering on time
- Ability to provide written and verbal updates appropriate for senior management
- Self-motivated, works well in a team environment to deliver against key objectives
- Ability to create presentations and organize/analyse complex data to demonstrate results