Senior UX Writer - Chase UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
At J.P. Morgan Chase, we’re expanding our digital capabilities and investing in growth opportunities within Chase UK, a brand-new consumer bank designed to be digital by default. We believe that engaging, relevant and contextual content is at the heart of customer experience. We’re also committed to designing content for reuse in a way that’s measurable and consistent.
As part of the Content Team reporting to the Lead Content Designer, this UX Writer will embed into squads alongside Design, Research and Product, ensuring that our content is clear, consistent and contextually relevant.
We’re looking for a clear communicator and enthusiastic Designer who works in words more than buttons. You’ll be obsessed with the value of content in Design, owning your area and driving forward the experience for customers. As part of Customer Experience, you’ll identify opportunities for the product to solve problems for our customers and advocate for good outcomes by developing a strong understanding of the product, as well as your stakeholders.
Who you are
- You’re a problem solver at heart
- You’ve got 6+ years of UX writing experience in apps and online
- You have strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Good CX is important to you, and you understanding how to find the middle of the venn between business needs and customer experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes and you have a strong history of adapting to change
What you’ll do:
- Choose your own adventure – drive areas of our content processes, how we work as a team, how we integrate with product. Whatever you’re interested in, there’s room to grow into it here
- Write and shape end-to-end journeys for dedicated areas of our product
- Shepherd content through reviews with multiple stakeholders, creating alignment around solutions
- Partner with design, product, research and development to create the best outcomes for customers
- Mentor other members of the team and advocate for content in other teams
- Relevant experience in UX writing in a banking or financial industry
- Experience working with Marketing teams
- Experience leading teams, defining standards and growing team members
- Experience of working in Agile teams