Product Adoption Lead
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
The Global Technology (GT) group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. We’re passionate about our exceptional client and customer service, our operational excellence, our integrity and winning team culture. In addition, the following values are important to us:
- Put the customer first – deliver outcomes which enable our customers to succeed.
- Work with integrity – be respectful, open and honest. Support and enable diversity and belonging.
- Excel your career – be ambitious, deliver value, drive positive change for yourself and the firm.
We are looking for a passionate VP product adoption and marketing lead to join our team in Glasgow, UK. Our goal is to increase adoption of our public cloud observability tooling, providing meaningful insights and full traceability, to facilitate delivery against the firms SRE agenda. As a result, strengthening the firm’s operational footprint and improving the customer experience.
As a product adoption lead, you join a team of technologists working to identify, build and manage the best products to address our customers’ wide range of observability needs. You will help lead outreach, communications and engagement across key audience segments: the cloud customers within JPMC and the external vendors, partners and leaders we collaborate with. We will look to you to leverage your knowledge in creating and delivering content, from release notes, to keynotes and everything in between. The role will look to you to craft our messaging, evangelize our successes and capabilities, and create outreach efforts that will enable others to adopt our cloud observability technology. You will play a key role in driving co-ordination between teams to deliver customer features and grow adoption, aligned with the product strategy.
Our ideal product adoption lead will have:
- Technology industry experience, including knowledge and passion about cloud technology (e.g., cloud computing, B2B, open source, software infrastructure, developer tooling, etc.).
- Relevant experience: Demonstrable experience of leveraging modern communications styles for strategic content generation and creation including articles, blogs, vlogs, infographics, visuals and presentation building. Comfortable with polishing the messaging of content and outreach initiatives.
- Vendor and supplier management experience. Can demonstrate key stakeholder engagement to drive product adoption within our organization.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style: Demonstrate how you incorporate analytics and user research to define market segments, measure adoption and inform your product decisions, aligned with the product roadmap.
It’s a bonus if you can demonstrate:
- Experience in financial services.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, using agile methodologies.
If you’re a leader who is customer-centric, goal-oriented, data-driven, and looking to make an impact, we would love to hear from you.