CIB Central Controls Office - Project Manager - Bournemouth - VP
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Central Controls Office (CCO) is responsible for oversight and governance of the CIB control environment including: development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage control-related processes; develop and manage the end-to-end process for identification, remediation and completion of control issues, including those driven by regulation and or Compliance requirements.
A dynamic, innovative, driven and experienced Project Manager is required to lead a number of Projects and/or workstreams related to systemic enhancements and controls process design and implementation, defining the roadmap, governance framework to ensure the Business adherence to meet their regulatory and policy requirements.
The Project manager will help manage a Business change program ensuring the end to end requirements are delivered whilst effectively influencing key stakeholders and communicating with the Front office. Management and negotiation will be required to ensure systemic enhancements are prioritised appropriately within the Technology teams to facilitate the successful delivery of the defined roadmap which will enhance controls, improve reporting and boost the user experience whilst maintaining adherence to ongoing and changing policies and regulations.
- Working with key stakeholders and SMEs to identify strategic, operational or tactical solutions to complex controls challenges
- Communicating relevant requirements to relevant audiences with ease
- Leading the delivery of projects and workstreams on a range of controls programmes including:
- mobilising and managing complex control enhancement and organisation transformation programmes
- assessing the adequacy of current systems and controls to manage risk
- advising on the design and implementation of systems and controls to manage risk, enhance operational efficiency, and reduce cost
- developing and implementing target operating models, organisational design and process enhancements in response to required change
- assessing business models in relation to controls frameworks
- Developing new methods and tools to support the high quality and innovative delivery of advice and services to key stakeholders
Key Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as project manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational, leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, design end to end solutions and identify opportunities to continuously enhance existing processes
- Proactive, self-starter able to consistently deliver work of a high standard whilst under pressure, comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong skills in time management with the ability to manage complex work plans, conflicting priorities and the ability to multi-task when required.
- Experience of working, influencing and networking within a matrix environment
- Team player who works well with colleagues of all levels in achieving results, and willing to take personal accountability
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, attention to detail and ability to present work accurately and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Strong presentation skills including generating presentations and effectively communicating to management