Senior Training Associate (Asset & Wealth Management)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Asset & Wealth Management Analyst Program Overview
The two-year, entry-level Asset & Wealth Management Analyst Program provides analysts exposure to multiple business areas as well as with role specific training. Our training programs are distinguished by extensive business engagement with Asset & Wealth Management professionals actively involved in training design and instruction on a global and regional basis.
The Training Associate is a critical member of the AWM Analyst Client Skills Training Team which provides best-in-class training products and services to support AWM’s business priorities and to attract and retain top junior talent in the industry. This role will have responsibility for end to end program management of key training initiatives for the AWM front office Analyst Program and will oversee the EMEA regional training. As a member of the team, you will partner closely with the business as well as AWM HR Business Partners and other HR colleagues to support training and development programs for Analysts across Asset & Wealth Management.
- End-to-end program management and execution of Analyst Training Programs across a two-year learning & development curriculum
- Partner with Global Training Lead and Team to plan and deliver globally consistent curriculums both in region and in global locations.
- Partner closely with the Analyst Program Managers (HRBPs), the business, program sponsors, Recruiting and other HR partners on a global scale to design and execute training programs
- Provide on-site support for training programs which may require working directly with Senior level business members
- Manage vendor relationships as well as financial data related to all program costs
- Manage analytical components of the analyst talent agenda with a focus on data quality and maintaining spreadsheets and reports in a timely manner, provide Excel analytics & reporting
- Management of tools and resources associated with the Training Program including maintaining calendar of events, production of program materials, creating presentations, quarterly and weekly status reporting, and managing inquiries from analysts, the business, and HR partners
- Compose and distribute detailed communications to business, HRBA/Ps and participants to ensure training requirements are met and logistics are understood
relevant HR, learning and development, program and / or project management experience
- Project Management – Creation and execution of project plans, timelines, standard operating procedures, strong analytical and reporting skills - proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as ability to learn new technologies (Survey Monkey, SharePoint, etc.)
- Effective Communication – Strong verbal and written communication skills across audience levels, ability to keep business / HR partners / key stakeholders apprised of updates, strong attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through, comfortable facilitating sessions and speaking in front of large audiences
- Self-Starter –Ability to effectively prioritize, determine key needs and execute tasks with limited direction, exercise discretion and sound judgment and escalate issues appropriately, ability to troubleshoot, strategize and implement process changes with minimal direction, strong attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
- Relationship Management Skills – Strong relationship management skills, ability to liaise effectively with business leaders and stakeholders, strong interest in working with and developing junior talent
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work hours as required by training programs, ability to travel to Brooklyn for trainings led out of NYC area (travel up to 15% when training programs have resumed in-person)
Experience in designing training program content /agendas and training program facilitation are preferred but not required