Project Manager - CIB Market Operations Transformation – Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Digital & Platform Services Market Operations Transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the strategic end state programs which increase revenue, drive scale, mitigate risk and improve overall client experience.
The FICC Market Operations Transformation team is seeking an Associate level candidate who will be part of the Transformation Strategy team responsible for aligning cross-functional and cross-LOB projects, ensuring that they’re fiscally and technically within reason and aligned to the business priorities. The candidate will be asked to manage projects across Markets Operations. The role will require collaboration with various internal teams and business leaders alike, delivering Target State Solutions that are aligned with the strategy, cost optimization, regulatory reporting, and end state client experience.
As a Project Manager for Markets Operations Cross-LOB Initiatives, you'll manage projects, and provide analytical, reporting, communications, and change management support for Markets Operations senior management. Projects may include digital assets (e.g. Crypto / DLT), new business growth, digitization/automation, operational efficiency, regulatory, control, business resiliency and/or people initiatives.
- Responsible for the execution of a specific project/set of projects, coordinating with the relevant stakeholders to ensure its successful delivery
- Manage end-to-end delivery of projects, partnering closely with teams across Operations, Technology, Sales & Trading, Data & Analytics, Legal & Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, and other corporate functions. This will include project planning and analysis, resource management, driving or overseeing project execution, and reporting of status to senior management
- Conduct data collection, data analysis, and synthesis to develop recommendations for management or to inform management decisions
- Leverage the latest digital tools and technologies to support development of scalable, leading-edge solutions
- Providing reporting, analytical, communications and project support to senior Markets Operations management
- Design and documentation of organizational and operational processes to support program execution
- Partner within the business and senior-level stakeholders to achieve stated goals
- Lead problem solving and data driven decision making inclusive of process design, re-engineering, and target state modeling
- Bachelor's degree required
- Project management / business analysis experience required
- End-to-end project management experience, including scoping, business case development, implementation, results measurement, and change management
- Markets or other related financial services experience preferred; experience in an operations and knowledge of industry regulations is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentations skills targeting various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business problems
- Strong data analysis skills, including analysis of operational, process, and financial data
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Experience with emerging technologies and the latest digital tools is a plus
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse workgroups
- Proven ability to achieve quality results in a high-pressure, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility / adaptability to changeable directives.