Project Execution - Change Enablement EMEA
Job Type: Full time
Workforce Strategy – POWERUP Delivery Manager (603)
A key responsibility of the GT & DPS Workforce Strategy Change Management Team is to enable our people to deliver against their organization’s ambitious multi-year agenda. The team works to strategize, design, build and implement initiatives that drive both organizations towards the future. It is imperative that we continuously monitor how change is being adopted across the organizations and use data to improve our change strategy.
One of enablers of our change and engagement strategy is POWERUP- JPMC's internal, multi-day tech conference hosted by, and for the Global Technology organization. POWERUP gives technologists access to learning sessions with content focused on the Global Technology strategy to help the global technology community adopt new technologies, tools, practices, and ways of working. To bring this to life and execute the conference across global locations, we are looking for a Delivery Manager to join this dynamic and ambitious team.
As a POWERUP Delivery manager, you will be working with the global POWERUP Program Lead to run and evolve this conference, managing the coordination of content selection, taking the lead on event management across a number of locations and working with Tech location leaders to bring the participant experience to life.
Global Travel will be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end management of the conference within a set of defined locations, working closely with GT leadership, HR Leadership, Tech Centre Leadership, Event Management and Communications to ensure the event is effectively planned and managed during execution.
- Create the minimum standard event management framework, with best practice artifacts to support planning, risk management and event execution which can be utilized and customized across all POWERUP events, and evolve these over time to ensure they are always fit for purpose.
- Work closely with the program Comms lead to ensure all branding and messaging used within standard artefacts is on point and appropriate
- Manage key partners and stakeholders effectively
- Manage the annual content creation workstream – working with the POWERUP lead to oversee the definition of core content for inclusion in the event curriculum and ensuring there is clear accountability for content creation within defined timeframes.
- Drive the proactive mitigation/resolution of key risks and issues that impact event success
- Provide Co-ordination of activities to support the POWERUP lead with the evolution of the conference, to ensure it is fit for purpose (content and approach) and successful in achieving objectives
- Support the coordination and completion of a set of agreed participant experience activities
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to partner across a large, global firm (e.g. across LOBs, regions, functions, levels)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented, actively participating to foster a positive work environment with peers
- Ability to deliver results accurately, quickly, and efficiently while adapting to shifting priorities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively; can confidently and quickly make decisions
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications - ability to support the creation of senior level presentations and materials