Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in North America and among the largest banks in the world. At JPMC, the Enterprise Workplace Products (EWP) team is responsible for software, products and tools used by our more than 250,000 employees.
The Collaboration and Communication Product Line in EWP is responsible for developing modern enterprise-wide solutions that allow our global workforce to effectively collaborate and communicate internally and with our global client base. Our global scale presents a great opportunity to drive the innovation that will continue to fundamentally transform the way we work.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to help support these efforts. As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll plan, design, create, edit, and publish relevant content based on the Product Line’s business objectives and users' needs. You’ll partner with product, design, research and tech to build human-centered experiences that educate and inspire our employees and empower them to make the most of our modern collaboration tools.
- You’re passionate about creating innovative, holistic customer experiences
- You know how to create engaging digital copy and content
- You understand design thinking and UX best practices and are a true advocate for the customer
- You’re a problem solver with a knack for simplifying the complex
- You’re excited by new challenges and energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- You’re skilled at building relationships and facilitating cross-functional alignment
- You ask thoughtful, intentional questions and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have an analytical and creative mind, and can flex between the two
- Collaborate with product, technology, design and research partners to create simple, elegant solutions to complex user problems
- Create content marketing campaigns to increase product awareness and to improve customer engagement and retention
- Plan, write, edit and shape digital content (product education, advertisements, knowledge articles, etc.)
- Leverage user insights to develop end-to-end content strategy for customer-centric digital experiences that result in interactions, responses, etc.
- Advise on and implement SEO (search engine optimization) best practices
- Identify opportunities for research activities (user interviews, surveys, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and leverage findings to optimize content
- Monitor and analyze customer adoption, engagement, retention and satisfaction metrics
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Mentor, coach, and/or manage junior members of the content team
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience writing across digital channels and platforms (web, mobile, email, social media, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage
- Experience working with brand standards
- Experience doing content audits/site migrations
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Record of success creating content for complex end-to-end experiences in alignment with customer needs and business goals
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, follow schedules and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and experience sharing strategic rationale with partners, senior leaders and stakeholders
- Experience writing Marketing copy and testing the efficacy of content (using metrics and research to validate your work)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution.
You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.