2023 Chase Digital Development Programme – Full-time Analyst (London)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase has undertaken a digital transformation strategy, and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. Help us build the digital bank of the future – here's everything you need to know about joining Chase in the UK.
We know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. That's why we're revolutionising mobile banking, by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love.
For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future. Check out our website for more about who we are and what we do.
The Chase Digital Development Programme is looking for the next generation of product leaders to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and develop innovative offerings that drive toward product excellence while putting the customer at the centre. By joining, you'll be part of a team who's friendly, committed, hard-working and growth orientated. Over two years, we'll show you how to build new products and journeys, all while balancing business innovation with what our customers need (and want) – and making our mark as an exciting new player in fintech.
Now we've launched a digital bank in the UK, we're busy planning our next phase of growth, including developing new products and expanding to new countries – so it's an incredibly exciting time to jump on board.
What You Can Expect
Our programme gives you the tools and experience you need to become a skilled Product Manager, by empowering you to harness insights and help us build innovative customer experiences in a full-time, two-year programme. Your time will be made up of three eight-month rotations, so you can see what goes into developing intuitive experiences, from start to finish.
As a Product Manager, you'll get involved with every part of the process. From coming up with fresh ideas, penning strategies and iterating designs with our developers, to implementing features with our engineers, and looking at marketing, data and servicing with our customer experience team – you'll see exactly what it takes to get genius ideas into the hands of our customers.
You'll work with teams across lots of different areas of the business, and have access to a huge range of skillsets, leadership styles and opportunities to learn.
Through this new-found network, we'll help you evolve your professional skills with mentorship, training and plenty of hands-on experience. On a more personal level, you'll also spend time learning from your peers as you support each other to grow.
After the programme you'll be guaranteed a permanent role with us, and we'll work together to find the best fit for you. We're currently expanding into Europe – so if you have a second language, be sure to let us know.
Who We’re Looking For
We understand that everyone's unique – and that diversity of thought, experience and backgrounds is what makes a good team, great. By bringing people with different points of view together, we can represent everyone and truly reflect the communities we serve.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Motivated, resourceful spirit
- Fresh ideas and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn
- Interest in fintech; digital experiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school, university or community
- Graduating between May 2022 to September 2023, available to start with us full-time in September 2023
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language could be beneficial; if applicable, please indicate other European languages on your application including the level of proficiency
27 November, 2022
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes the following steps:
- Complete and submit your application online, which includes a copy of your CV and email address.
- Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension, as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
- Your application and CV are a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
- Complete a video interview, powered by HireVue.
- You’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your CV to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
- HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed the video interview questions. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete the required elements as soon as possible.
- Wait for additional guidance from the Campus Recruiting team following submission of your HireVue videos.