CIB - Equities Senior Business Manager - Executive Director
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Equities business at J.P. Morgan provides a full complement of equity and equity-linked solutions to institutional investor clients and corporate clients — from ideas and insights from top-ranked analysts, to high-touch sales and trading services, to world-class algorithmic and electronic trading capabilities. Our sales and trading professionals work in coordination with our capital markets professionals to help issuers access the equity markets as a top-tier equity underwriter.
J.P. Morgan is one of the industry's top ranked prime brokerage providers, enabling client access to a vast range of financing capabilities with a leading counterparty. Prime Brokerage clients benefit from our multi-asset class platform, which includes financing, stock loan, capital introduction and consulting services.
J.P. Morgan's clearing and collateral management teams work together as a single service provider across the trade life cycle, helping clients execute, clear and settle transactions across a full suite of products. In addition, we help clients manage the collateral they need to post to counterparties seamlessly and efficiently.
The Equities Senior Business Manager will provide end-to-end support to the Business. The Business Management team is searching for a proven leader with the management experience and business drive to execute and implement on business strategy.
- Trusted advisor and counterweight to the Global Business Head and the Equites management team
- Implementation of new business strategies, strategic initiatives / platform, including aligning front office and support groups (Finance, Tech, Ops, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Manage business risk and new initiatives
- Develop product strategies and drive implementation
- Support global business with strategic / competitive analysis, planning, forecasting and business reviews
- Partner with cross-LOB Business Managers & cross-LOB regional Business Managers to ensure consistency and best practices
- Preferred experience in COO or Business Manager role covering Equities
- Understanding of front-to-back best practices for Equities
- Knowledge in information technology, digital capabilities, end-to-end infrastructure and agent bank / custodian network management within financial institutions
- Knowledge and experience in Equities’ underlying products and markets structure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility in managing a business or business function
- Ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task well under pressure
- Ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- Presents well to senior and global business heads
- Energetic and dynamic in style