CIB - Senior Rates Business Manager - Managing Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Rates business at J.P. Morgan is a world leader in providing liquidity, sales ideas and risk management services across fixed income securities and derivatives for corporations, financial institutions and governments. Across the G10 currencies, from electronic government bond trading to tailored structured interest rate solutions, clients are able to transact seamlessly across our comprehensive product suite.
The Rates Senior Business Manager will provide end-to-end support to the Business. The Business Management team is searching for a proven leader with the management experience and business drive to execute and implement on business strategy.
- Trusted advisor and counterweight to the Global Business Head and the Rates management team
- Implementation of new business strategies, strategic initiatives / platform, including aligning front office and support groups (Finance, Tech, Ops, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Manage business risk and new initiatives
- Develop product strategies and drive implementation
- Support global business with strategic / competitive analysis, planning, forecasting and business reviews
- Partner with cross-LOB Business Managers & cross-LOB regional Business Managers to ensure consistency and best practices
- Preferred experience in COO or Business Manager role covering Rates
- Understanding of front-to-back best practices for Rates
- Knowledge in information technology, digital capabilities, end-to-end infrastructure within financial institutions
- Knowledge and experience in Rates’ underlying products and markets structure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility in managing a business or business function
- Ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task well under pressure
- Ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- Presents well to senior and global business heads
- Energetic and dynamic in style