Asset Management - Sales Support Analyst, London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Asset Management, Global Liquidity, Sales Support Analyst based in London
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM): A leading asset manager for institutions, individuals and financial intermediaries, worldwide. The Global Liquidity Sales Team provides customized fixed income solutions for treasury departments of domestic & multinational corporations, insurance & healthcare companies, state and local governments, not for profit organizations, colleges & universities, financial institutions & intermediaries. Our global investment management solutions are delivered to our clients through commingled funds as well as customized managed portfolios across 11 currencies.
The primary role of the Internal Client Adviser (ICA) is to partner with Client Advisers (CAs) in covering their defined territories. You will be a member of the internal sales team, working with CAs to promote the Global Liquidity business’s solutions to institutional and intermediary clients, as well as internal partners from across the wider firm. Candidates should be self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed and achieve goals in a consistent and timely manner.
- Assist CAs with territory and relationship management, including identifying and developing new business opportunities with existing clients/prospects.
- Cultivate and manage client relationships by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing/structured communication with clients/prospects, and developing a full view of each client’s business and investment needs.
- Build strong understanding of clients’ cash flows and communicate clearly with portfolio managers to ensure funds are managed as effectively as possible
- Proactively deliver "the best of the firm" to key clients, through value-add tools/support, product information and updates, as well as unique JPM market insights.
- Coordinate with the Global Liquidity Client Services team to ensure the efficient onboarding of new clients, as well as effective and timely account management for existing investors.
- Identify and promote best practices with Client Advisers as well as the wider global sales team.
- Proactively recognise and own opportunities for process improvement and procedural efficiencies.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with internal bank partners, portfolio managers, investment specialists and client services/operations teams
- Act as product specialists for the Money Market Funds, handling queries from both external and internal clients.
The candidate will have:
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands from multiple stakeholders in a timely manner
- Strong organisations skills and a disciplined approach to getting things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a team player who demonstrates a drive for success and compels others to strive for excellence.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate industry/product knowledge by seeking to understand the competition, the client and the marketplace
- Track record of collaboration and partnership across multiple internal teams
- Knowledge on fixed income investment products.
- Education: Bachelor degree required (or equivalent)