Infrastructure Engineering Lead (AIX, Linux, OS/400) - Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a senior leader in Infrastructure Engineering, you'll be the visionary responsible for developing the roadmap for the Power platforms, which means your work will have a day-to-day impact on customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in infrastructure technology, architecture design, and performance monitoring, will be essential in guiding a team that delivers multiple IT projects on time and within budget. Your team will look to you to mentor them as they work collaboratively to drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm and implement high-quality technology solutions. And while you'll be part of a tight-knit team of high-performers who share your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access to the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices, and JPMorgan Chase & Co. policies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Proven ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
- Support an environment that identifies opportunities to develop others through mentorship and leading by example
- Adept at partnering closely with, and acting as a trusted advisor to, stakeholders across the firm in order to influence strategic priorities
- Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python)
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
So, if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.