Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Associate I Client Operations Asset Owners
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
- Be a point of contact for a significant multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent JPM across client driven and regulatory change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Work with team and colleagues in region to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
- Work closely with change and on-boarding colleagues to ensure smooth transition of new products/fund on-boarding.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
- Participate and lead, where necessary, in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Be a communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Maintain an open and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, and Custody.
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Service Delivery Team:
- Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting service delivery impacting matters.
- Maintains responsibility for the Fund Accounting operational process.
- Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the Client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter).
- Maintain service plans
- Timely accurate delivery of client, vendor & 3rd party reporting
- Ensure adherence to the Client SLA.