CIB - Testing Associate / BA - Asset Record - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Testing Associate / Business Analyst , Markets, Cross Product Change Services
J.P. Morgan is seeking a Testing Associate / Business Analyst for the Markets LOB, in a cross business, cross functional project based environment. Flexibility to provide Testing experience on other LOB’s and support transformational Global initiatives within Cross Product Change Services. Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB’s delivering in a highly complex, pressurized, and high-volume environment. Settlements Operations experience preferred.
- Perform Business Analysis to identify test scenarios based on requirements
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Utilization of test automation tools, to enable the efficient and timely E2E test execution
- Monitoring and Reporting of testing Defects and the retesting process.
- Validation and presentation of Test Results for internal sign-off.
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Relevant experience in testing processes within the Financial Services industry to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Fixed Income Operations experience preferred
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology
- Strong organizational skills – ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues
- Attention to detail so errors can be prevented and redundancies / opportunities highlighted
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates
- Bachelor degree (or relevant work experience) preferred
- Project / Agile methodology
- Experienced in defining business requirements, documenting user stories and test scripts
- Knowledge of Investment bank business functions
- Testing experience required
- Signavio, Alteryx, or UI Path experience a plus