Business Management - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You are a dynamic and self-motivated person and would like to take on a Business Management role in EMEA. You found the right team.
Trade & Working Capital is part of the Payments Business in the Corporate & Investment Bank and specifically encompasses the Structured Solutions (Supply Chain Finance, Receivables & Inventory Finance and Export Agency Finance) and Core Trade (Trade loans and Letters of Credit) products.
As a Business Manager, you will be highly visible and critical for driving strategic initiatives, financial analysis, decision analytics, process improvement, controls and managing multiple internal relationships.
- Development and oversight of performance metrics for the business, including financial, pipeline, expenses
- Preparation of business performance presentations/reviews
- Management of financial / pipeline data and review of underlying information on a periodic basis, in collaboration with functional partners
- Assist in key business/strategic, regulatory, and governance priorities for the franchise
- Support development of business strategy, client prioritization and revenue planning, co-ordination, and delivery of key sales initiatives and projects
- Build product knowledge and awareness of business and industry developments / requirements
- Support region-wide initiatives and represent the Payments business in regional and global BM meetings
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Pro-active and problem solving mind-set with ability to identify, clearly present and implement solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Strong analytical and numeric skills, excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well independently and partner effectively
- Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls with a view to improve
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Understanding Trade Finance / Credit Products
- Dealworks experience and understanding