Learning & Development Content Designer, Chase UK
Job Type: Full time
As a Learning and Development Content Designer within the Learning and Development team, you will help us shape the future of banking for our customers. If you are successful, we want you to bring your best self to work each day, encourage, develop and create to provide a WOW service in a culture built for success. You will have to think ‘Outside the box’, problem solve and the desire to change, implement and own effective and engaging learning experiences.
On a normal day to day, you can expect to be storyboarding, shooting and editing a piece-to-camera of our managing director sharing the news that we have just launched a new internal recognition platform. You will be working with your Everyday Banking Squad, designing, developing, testing and publishing a new interactive quiz that is going to feature at the end of one of our learning experiences to embed knowledge retention and drive engagement. You will design and render a motion graphic video showcasing the launch of a new customer journey available in the Chase App. You will also work with the People Experience squad, designing a new brand for the new volunteering program about to launch to the Customer Operations team and with the Learning and Development Specialists to design a face to face learning experience that has engaging visual material, simulators to test knowledge and opportunities to embed and practice through fun and engaging activities.
To succeed in this role, you will be passionate and have the ability to create both learning and communications content and showcase your creative process and experience.
- Design learning content and experiences for new colleagues as well as established teams, working with key stakeholders using co-design principles to build learning that lands with impact and wows
- Translate business requirements using learning and user analysis into the delivery of a range of multi-channel content and experiences
- Deliver content in line with Chase’s brand identity, values and tone of voice, with an excellent eye for detail, strong typography and layout skills across learning platforms and a wide range of media to support communication campaigns
- Demonstrate a good level of creative flexibility to work as part of a team to storyboard, visualize and artwork creative material for a wide range of learning, campaign and event materials
- Demonstrate adaptability to shifting priorities and strong problem-solving skills. Building a bank is fast moving, so you will be working with stakeholders to understand their requirements in face of unexpected and urgent business needs
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate and share our vision and goals
- Be user centric with a real focus on ‘out of the box thinking’, understanding the customer, business and learner needs and considering this in everything you create
- Provide hands on support post program implementation
- Become a multi-channel expert across all platforms and functions
- Stay connected with partner teams to ensure Training content is up to date and learning is continuous
- Managing your work load and providing regular updates to your leaders ensuring delivery of quality learning and communications projects on time, within budget
Essential experience for this role:
- Experience in a learning designer or visual designer role
- Digitally Savvy across different learning platforms and delivery medians
- Strong experience and ability to create infographics, video, audio, interactive simulation, creative text design or animation, with excellent creative skills
- Ability to interpret briefs and produce storyboards/wireframes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to impact and influence change within a global organisation
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a matrixed environment
- Self-directed, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Organization, prioritization and a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc.