Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to JP Morgan employer page in 10 seconds.
Trade Lifecycle Associate I (Bournemouth)
Job Type: Full time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Lead an FX operations team with responsibilities including Economic Affirmation, Confirmation and confirmation chasing of outstanding FX, Non Deliverable forward and FX Options trades for a wide range of clients.
- Establishing an excellent relationship with Clients, Front Office, Middle Office and other internal clients
- Lead the team in initiating and participating in process improvement initiatives that can be applied up to a global level
- Ensure that any issues are escalated to the department leadership within an appropriate time frame
- Incoming query resolution & investigating root cause of issues relating to delays or issues in the above
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in an operational / financial services / customer services environment
- Supervisory Experience
- FX & FXO experience is desirable, although not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC Literate – Excel, Word, Access