Control Manager- Borrow Operations
Job Type: Full time
Control Manager- Borrow Operations – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The Controls Manager will lead the controls agenda across a number of focus areas in the unsecured credit operations space, partnering closely with Product and Operations. You will engage the business to create innovative solutions to manage risk and improve the customer experience, ensuring that the appropriate controls are embedded in the relevant business processes and customer journeys.
- Manage control-related activities, including risk event data occurrences and new business initiatives
- Develop and support a proactive risk and control culture within our digitally-driven business that leverages distributed interaction among peers to drive proven risk and control evaluation strategies as well as sound change management protocols
- Overlay your technology, process management and operational risk skills to develop, maintain and test operational controls libraries
- Review and analyse program-related data frames (e.g., KRIs/KPIs) to proactively identify existing and emerging operational risks to business-related programs and strategies
- Partner effectively with colleagues across the firm, business, operations management, legal, compliance, risk, audit, regulators, and technology control functions to drive consistent and rigorous operational risk practices and Control programs
- Experience in, or supporting, operations for unsecured credit products
- Financial service experience in non-financial risk, controls, audit, quality assurance, or compliance preferred
- Proficient knowledge of control and risk management concepts with the ability to design, create and evaluate the operational risk and control environment in conjunction with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence business leaders in a meaningful and actionable manner
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.