2023 Military Transition & Pathways Programme UK
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
2023 Military Transition & Pathways Program - UK
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Your military background has given you invaluable skills – integrity, courage, determination, leadership and teamwork. As one of the world’s most respected financial institutions, we not only appreciate these qualities – we recognise and reward them.
Our military transition & pathways programs will give you first-hand experience of working at J.P. Morgan and make the most of your potential in a brand new environment.
The placement programme aims to:
* Aid your transition from a military world to a corporate one
* Provide the opportunity to gain exposure into financial services
* Strengthen your CV to assist in future career searching
* Provide you with an opportunity to build a network within J.P. Morgan
* Military Transition Program - duration of 6 months (with the possibility to extend)
* Military Pathways Program – duration of 2 years (rotational), optional to opt in for this programme at video interview stage
* A central tenet of the program is a structured approach to your learning and development, you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself through an agreed framework of activities
* You’ll be assigned a buddy and a mentor
* Receive regular appraisals from your manager and HR
* Networking opportunities through events and socials
* The programme offers a competitive compensation package
* Show evidence of achievement, self-motivation and adaptability to new environments
* Have demonstrable service in the Armed Forces and have left the Armed Forces within 2 years of the start of the programme
* Demonstrate academic aptitude and self-improvement through further learning or professional qualifications (i.e IMC, Prince2, Agile, GPM, CFA etc.)
* Successful candidates will have a basic understanding of Financial Services
* Available to start work February 2023
Applications Open – 12 September 2022
Applications Close – 2 October 2022
Video Interview – 12 September – 2 October 2022
Final Interviews - November 2022
Programme Start – 2 February 2023
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.