International Digital Solutions HR Project Manager (VP) - Bournemouth / London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced project manager with strong HR business knowledge and familiarity with Oracle HCM Cloud.
You will be part of a small, high-impact team supporting the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions to drive HR digital transformation and process automation. You must be able to define detailed business requirements and transform these into systematic solutions in a timely manner, collaborating with other teams to determine cross-functional and downstream impacts of changes. You will have the opportunity to work with product and application owners and influence key stakeholders, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
- Lead complex digital projects from inception through to deployment via a structured governance framework.
- Understand HR business issues and define detailed requirements ensuring the business outcome/value is recognised.
- Collaborate with multi-application teams to determine business and technical impacts of solutions.
- Provide accurate status reports and identify/escalate risks to key stakeholders.
- Define robust project and testing plans, ensuring successful execution.
- Adhere to defined release management schedules.
- Work with teams across multiple countries and various time zones.
- Successful track record in leading complex digital projects throughout the full lifecycle; from requirements gathering through to deployment.
- Adept in Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR processes and transactions.
- Experience in Agile scrum methodology and using JIRA.
Knowledge and Skills
- Sound knowledge of core project management processes, including mitigating risks and issues.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work collaboratively and foster relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Skilled in using Oracle HCM Cloud.
- High degree of self-organisation.
- Keep calm under pressure and deliver to set deadlines.
- Aptitude for thinking out of the box and a "can do" attitude.
- Well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent.