Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to JP Morgan employer page in 10 seconds.
Corporate Financial Controller – HR Accounting Associate
Job Type: Full time
- General Ledger bookings/oversight of monthly GL processes
- Compensation expense analytics and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Input into Functional HR & Payroll Balance Sheet analytics and reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Substantiation
- Interaction with key stakeholders: HR teams, Corporate functional teams, LOB Controllers, Finance, Legal Entity Controllers, Tax, External vendors/business partners, internal/external audit groups, and others
- Participation in Control related activities – SOX, Risk & Control Self-Assessment
- Detailed understanding and documentation of all activities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience required in GL accounting/finance-related areas
- ACCA/CIMA qualified (or similar, part-qualified finalists would also be considered)
- Strong US GAAP accounting knowledge
- Structured mind-set with process/continuous improvement orientation
- Proven ability to work well with various partners and customers
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills with a track record of execution against deliverables
- Creative self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as contribute to the broader team
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, multi-national language skills preferable, but not required
- Experience preferred with automated financial systems, database management, worksheet-modelling tools (Excel)
- Previous payroll accounting experience desirable.