Client Operations Associate I - CAS Custody EMEA
Job Type: Full time
The Client Account Services Team is a client facing group whose core responsibilities include managing advanced / complex client onboarding, establishing accounts, guiding clients through market entry requirements to enable trading, managing market renewals and client restructures as well as setting up and maintaining information in reference databases.
As a Client Account Services specialist, you will:
Serve as a subject matter expert and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding by consulting with the business and customers to meet key deliverables.
- Develop on-boarding strategies for major implementations aligning priorities appropriately in order to meet deadlines.
- Project manage end-to-end account activities including fund launches, closures, mergers, and remediations
- Manage the end to end market account opening process for clients across segregated and segregated documentation markets and provide guidance to clients on market entry requirements
- Use value added and oriented approaches to engage and educate clients, in addition to asking open-ended questions, and establishing confidence and trust in order to maintain and enhance clients’ experiences and relationships
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide support on key process and technology initiatives. Identify opportunities to eliminate manual processes by leveraging digital tools.
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal partners to provide seamless client delivery and identify opportunities for process improvements with focus on quality, efficiency and timeliness
- Identify and implement solutions to improve market entry timeline and enhance client and employee experience
- Demonstrate first class communication skills and a proactive approach to escalation, prioritization and problem solving
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the account opening and maintenance work flow and end-to-end ownership of all related requirements including SLAs & KPIs
- Develop and maintain clients’ profiles including reference and static data detailed information, responsible for reference/static data integrity, quality control checks and processes
- Strong time management skills, self-directing and capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
- Organisational, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Professional oral and written communication
- Client relationship management
- Microsoft Office skills
Knowledge required (preferred but not essential)
- Industry knowledge
- Data literacy
- Alteryx flows
- Tableau dashboard creation