Software Engineer - Vice President
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation. Drive cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Lead designs for major software components, systems, and features. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Architect and develop solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems.
- Master's degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience working with one or more from the following: Infrastructure, Machine Learning, mobile application development, embedded systems, front end development, security, and/or privacy.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed.
Perks at JPMC
- We hire good people and take care of them. Whether it’s your favorite coconut water in the fridge or an office-wide chili cook-off, JPMC believes in fostering an environment where employees don’t just come to work hard but play hard. We host beer and pizza nights to solve tough problems and ensure teams get time to blow off steam.
- Keep learning. JPMC offers regular Tech Talks that promote an environment for people to grow outside of their job title. In addition, we promote a continued education budget for each of our employees to grow and improve in tandem with the company.
- Our employees are creative, excited, and above all a team. JPMC is one of the largest banks in the world and we make sure to hire only the best of the best. Better yet, every employee is passionate about the company and our mission. (Can you blame us?) When you put that passion in a collaborative setting it unites everyone as a team.
- Fighting criminals is in the job description. No matter which facet of JPMC you want to work for, we are all working towards the same goal-- making sure the bad guys don’t win.
You’ve got this!