Lead Conversational AI Designer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a conversational AI designer, you will create a personalized, contextual user experiences that can effectively engage and assist users to answer their questions and solve their problems without engaging an agent. You will apply a broad range of user experience design skills to imagine, validate, design, and specify conversational behaviors. You’ll do this be analyzing content, creating scenarios and use cases, defining customer chat (text) query patterns, determining interaction flows, creating design specifications, and writing virtual assistant responses.
- Use human-centric design approaches to uncover patterns, opportunities, and visualize possibilities.
- Create conversational flows and tune for machine to human conversations.
- Use data and user insights to optimize existing conversational flows and improve the channel retention rate.
- Document standards, best practices, frameworks, and processes for quality conversation design.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand experience and technology requirements to provide innovative and thoughtful solutions.
- Balance multiple projects at once while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- UX experience
- Proven experience building user-centric conversation experiences an agile environment
- Excellent writing skills and expertise in using concise, friendly, and engaging content to help users navigate and take desired actions
- Strong technical proficiency with the ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases, and other findings with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, Voiceflow or similar conversation design tools.