Developer Zero Engineer (Java, AWS / GCP)- Vice President - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
As a passionate software engineer, you will have years of proven expertise to create innovative technology through solid engineering practices, and a passion for working with others to continually improve product quality.
You’ll work hands on with product teams helping to evolve the products that operate on the Public Cloud and Private Cloud. With your deep knowledge of software engineering, coding and testing you will help these teams with their products evolve into customer driven solutions.
The team operates from Bournemouth & New Jersey.
Your passion and experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple product lines and teams in a varied role.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including some of:
- Advanced knowledge of architecture & design disciplines
- Keen eye for detail and desire to simplify solutions
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Understanding of Cloud Computing, such as AWS, GCP
- Experience of using, as a developer, different enterprise technologies such as
Databases - Oracle, MySql, Cockroach
Messaging Systems - Kafka, IBM MQ
Service Mesh - Istio
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC
- Experience in modern programming languages, such as Java, Python or Go
- Thorough understanding and experience of Agile software development practices
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Ability to mentor other members of your team in technical and non-technical. To lead joint code review sessions, planning sessions and other team ceremonies
- High emotional intelligence; able to work effectively and influence across multiple teams and stakeholders
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.