International Private Bank - Vice President - Client Advisor - Scotland
Job Type: Full time
For those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a tenacity to succeed and a passion for delivering world class service to our clients, this role is an exciting opportunity to further build your career. We are actively looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are collaborative, confident and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients.
You would lead new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. You would also be responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
Our Client Advisors are self-starters with a proven track record of success. They are skilled problem solvers who offer specialized advice to clients. You would manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
Our culture of performance, transparency and partnership is driven by objective, transparent goals and active teamwork to foster success.
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition, focused on Scotland
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Understand client's goals and objectives to develop and implement investment plan on their overall balance sheet, including holistic asset allocation, investment management, portfolio construction and tactical asset allocation shifts, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfil clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Partner with other Client Advisors in the team in order to maximize the team strength and achieve team goal
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Significant experience in Private Banking working with high net worth individuals/ family owned businesses and entrepreneurs, executives, single family offices and/or endowments in Scotland
- Previous business development experience with knowledge in profiling, negotiation and asking for referrals proactively
- Dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their business
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Strong reputation with an established network
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills
- Asset allocation / multi asset class portfolio or sales experience is favourable
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a plus
- Ability to thrive in an internal culture that values innovation, customer service, internal partnership and entrepreneurship