CIB - Business Analyst / Project Manager - Liquidity-Associate - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments Liquidity & Escrow Services provides advanced solutions for clients to manage their global operating liquidity. Our product set operates globally in real-time to support our most complex clients as they manage their liquidity across legal entities, geographies, currencies, and time-zones. The landscape of liquidity, account, and escrow services is rapidly changing, impacted by new technologies, FinTech entrants, and new use cases. Our client demands are growing as new payment types emerge, cash flows become 24x7 and new technologies become globally available. At the same time market demands are rapidly changing and evolving. Large corporations, non-bank financial institutions, governments, and bank clients are all evolving their own client relationships with increased direct selling, alternative payment channels, broader currency reach, tokenized cash, wallets etc. These changes must be aligned in context with a highly complex legal, regulatory, technological, market, and tax environments governing J.P. Morgan. Integrating these new disruptive technologies into our environment successfully will be key to our continued growth and increased relevance in the markets we serve.
This role is in the Digital and Platform Services (DPS) organization in Mumbai-India & part of Wholesale Payments Operations.
Candidate will be a part of strategic execution projects team managing the global liquidity management application across various APAC/EMEA or WHEM markets. The position will work closely with cross functional partners like Product development, Solution Delivery, Central and Local Product Management, implementation, Client Services and Technology. Role is to manage all the system development / enhancement projects across the suite of liquidity solutions platforms, in close partnership with Product & Technology and work on new business transformation agenda.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Define business requirements in collaboration with product management team for technology deliverables, and lead the execution of the program/projects from an Operations perspective via build out of strategic platforms and decommissioning of legacy systems.
- Partner with business and technology teams to execute and achieve program objectives
- Need to assess the impact of every project to the operations processes, and provides inputs into each phase of the PDF cycle, from requirements to deployment
- Be involved in Incident management during system issues.
- Review of the business requirements submitted by Product to ascertain operations procedure and impacts due to manual and exception processes
- Providing scenarios to UAT and QA for testing purpose and monitoring the user acceptance testing and reviewing defects raised with a view to ascertain the impact to Operations
- Assisting in documenting the operations procedure and providing training to the operations teams on the new functionalities
- Escalate issues and challenges as and when they come across and on time.
- Be involved in each stage of the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) from requirements to deployment and implementation.
- Defines a high-level scope, plans, and estimates of a project request to establish stakeholder expectation and create and/or review project requirements, development and testing.
- The role has no direct staff management responsibilities currently, you will have to work closely with other teams across operations,
- Should possess extensive experience in similar environment.
- Knowledge on Liquidity /Payment products.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), ability to create and deliver executive presentations
- Technologically savvy. Good knowledge in Data Analytics/Data Visualization and/or Intelligent Automation like Tableau/Alteryx/Acceptor will be an added advantage
- Holding self-accountable and focus on delivery
- Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally and at all levels.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and work in the larger team
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills, forming positive working relationship in a matrix management and multicultural environment
- Ability to lead and work independently on assigned projects
- Shift - EMEA / Late EMEA hours – Flexible to rotate in US / WHEM, when required.
“Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture at JPMorgan Chase. We embrace diversity, recognize that diverse talent strengthens our workforce and is linked to our success. We are bound to a culture of openness, meritocracy and believe in giving everyone an equal opportunity to succeed while bringing their whole & authentic selves to work. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. We believe different perspectives add strength and creativity to the work we do and results in enhanced client & employee experience. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you to help us grow and position our businesses for the future.”